:::


Teachers


第一組文稿
開場與情境建立
Tainan is a city near the sea.
臺南是一座靠海的城市。
It is hot and wet in summer.
夏天又熱又潮濕。
The air has a lot of water, so old things are hard to preserve.
空氣裡有很多水分,所以古老的東西很難保存。
Near our school, there is the Tangfuchu Print Museum.
我們學校附近有糖福印刷博物館。
It’s very special and has the most working letterpress machines in Southest Asia
它非常特別,擁有東南亞最多仍能運作的活版印
2.問題與解決方案
But the wet air hurts the old machines.
但是潮濕的空氣會傷害這些老機器。
The metal gets rusty, and the wood changes shape.
金屬會生鏽,木頭會變形。
Big dehumidifiers cost too much money and power
大型除濕機太貴又太耗電。
So, last semester my classmate Yufan and our PBl team made a smart idea to this problem. The solution is : Mop-Sensing  and Dryer System.
所以,上學期我的同學育帆和我們的PBL團隊想出了一個聰明的方法來解決這個問題。
We use an easy and low-cost way to check the humidity.
我們用一種簡單又便宜的方法來測量濕度。
It works like a mop that can feel water in the air.
它的原理就像拖把能吸水一樣,可以感覺到空氣裡的水分。
Now we are studying how to use this small and cheap tool on the old machines in the Tangf
現在,我們正在研究如何把這個小巧又便宜的工具用在糖福印刷博物館的老機器上。
We hope it can keep each machine safe and dry without using too much money or power.
我們希望它能讓機器保持乾燥又安全,不需要花太多錢或電力。
3.價值與國際邀請
This project is not only about machines.
這個計畫不只是關於機器。
It also shows how students can help the world.
它也讓我們知道,學生也能幫助世界。
It is Practical Education - we turned a school project into a real way to help a museum.
這是實用教育一-我們把學校作業變成幫助博物館的真實方法。
It is Cultural Care - we use new ideas to protect old things and history from wet air.
這是文化守護一-我們用新點子保護歷史與古物不受潮氣傷害。
It is a collaborative learning - many places in Asia, like Korea, Vietnam, and Japan, have the same problem. Our idea can help them too.
這是共同學習一一亞洲的許多地方,如韓國、越南和日本,也有同樣的問題,我們的想法也能幫助他們。
We believe the students' ideas can help protect our culture.
我們相信,學生的想法能幫助保護文化。
We are happy to share and learn together with your students.
我們很開心能和你們的學生一起分享與學習。

:::

好站推薦

[ more... ]